Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happiness comes when you least expect it...

The last couple of weeks I've stepped up my exercising and watching closely to what I eat.  Honestly, it's made a huge difference on how I feel. I'm not as tired all the time as I was and I feel a lot happier when I am eating healthy and taking care of my body.  I'm not sure if its actually due to the food or exercise, but I know mentally I am starting to feel a lot better about myself.  Over the weekend I played softball for the first time in a few years and although I was really nervous at first, it was so much fun.  I grew up playing sports and it truly is like riding a bike, it all came back to me and it felt awesome...the next day I didn't feel too awesome lol but that didn't stop me from running a fitness trail near the house.  Needless to say I am very sore and stiff today, but that isn't going to stop me from working out after work.  I may only walk on that treadmill, but at least it something.  I've decided no more sitting on my ass complaining that I don't look the way I want to.  It's time for me to motivate myself and others around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment