Thursday, May 31, 2012

Emotions & Exercise

Life has been rather exhausting the last couple of weeks.  A combination of working hard at work, planning for our wedding, and taking care of four dogs and a fiancee....Even when my life feels so crazy I know that I can rely on exercise help me get through it. Instead of eating or drinking alcohol as I usually would do, I now take out my emotions in exercise.  When I'm angry I run on my treadmill until I can't run anymore or do some wii boxing until I feel like my arms are about to fall off.  When I'm sad I enjoy yoga to help me clear my mind.  There are so many difference exercises out there that will help you get over whatever problems you are going through.  Although they may not solve the issue, at least it will help for the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment