Monday, May 28, 2012

Dedication and Motivation

It's hard to dedicate time to something that you don't love yet.  For instance I am tired of dieting and trying to lose weight and get fit, I don't feel normal but am trying to look great at my wedding...but it's so hard to dedicate myself on a daily basis to follow the eating healthy rules and exercising.  I just want to be at my weight-loss goal and work on maintaining but I've come to realize that if I don't start dedicating time daily to exercise and eating healthy then I will never reach my goal.  

Because I have family and friends who are in the same boat it's hard to get the support that I need from them.  For some reason I am always supporting everyone else, but who is dedicating their time to support me? Honestly, I don't feel like anyone.  So it's time to start motivating myself and not worry about anyone but me.  It's ME TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment