Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Biggest Loser Round 2

I have only been at my new job for about three months now and I have already convinced them that it's time for a biggest loser.  The best part is as soon as that email was sent out over 25 people said they wanted to participate....this excited me.  So of course I don't have a ton of weight to lose, but that won't stop me from a friendly competition.  So yesterday was our first weigh-in and I must admit I forgot all about it, it wasn't until I was always out the door did I realize I still needed to weigh-in.  So yes for my first weigh-in I had ate and drank and was wearing heavy clothing....you are now thinking that I am a cheater...and maybe it helped me a little bit, but not enough I am sure as I have heard that everyone else had the same idea lol  With that said I plan on letting you know who I do each week and what I have been working on.  I am going to start 30 day Shred tonight and hope to actually do it 5 times a week...I seem to start off strong but then slack after only a few days...bad me...

No comments:

Post a Comment