Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Big Climb

I decided to participate in the 25th Annual Big Climb on Sunday, March 20, 2011.  The Big Climb is a climb up 69 flights of stairs in the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle.  I'll be huffing and puffing, but all in the name of helping The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) fight blood cancers.


I am asking you to help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a donation.  Click either of the links below to donate online.  If your company has a matching gift, please fill out the required paperwork from your company.  If you prefer, you can can mail checks payable to LLS to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Big Climb, 530 Dexter Ave. North, Ste. 300 Seattle, WA 98109.  Please include a note with my name and "Big Climb" for proper crediting.


Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight against blood cancers.  I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.  Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many.  Thank you!

To Donate Click on the following link: My Big Climb Fundraising Page

No comments:

Post a Comment