Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When life throws you a curveball, aim a little higher.

Everyone experiences curveballs at one time or another, but it's how you handle them that makes all the difference.  I had a pretty hard curveball yesterday when I got home from work.  My oldest dog was not doing well and I had to figure out should I take him to the Vet. now or wait it out, should I workout first or skip today.  Well, for those of you who know me my dogs mean the world to me so I immediately called the Vet. and brought him in and skipped working out.  I am happy to say that he is doing much better and is on pain medicine and should be feeling better in no time.  Although I missed the workout yesterday and feel guilty of it I did what I had to do and that's all anyone can do.  It's okay to miss a workout here and there if you have a good reason because we are human and things come up.  Just remember you need to get back on that bandwagon because if you fall off for too long its really hard to get back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment