Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

Normally I'm not excited about this holiday, but this year is different.  It's my first Valentine's Day with my husband and for some reason I want it perfect.  So far....it's been perfect.  My wonderful husband gave me a beautiful bracelet with my birth stones...it's absolutely beautiful!  He also left me a heart message on our bathroom mirror which was another complete surprise.  He even made us dinner reservations for Stanley and Seaforts which allowed us to dress up and go out for a romantic date. He sure if full of surprises this year and I'm loving it. This has been the best Valentine's Day ever, I am so thankful for my loving husband.  I hope everyone is having an amazing Valentine's Day like I am!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment