Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Success

When it comes to sporting events most people decide to eat a lot of unhealthy fried and greasy food, but not me.  Did you give in to the unhealthy food?  I am happy to say I stuck with my diet and ate left overs while everyone else enjoyed drinks, appetizers, and pizza.  It wasn't easy to watch everyone eat the delicious food, and the smell was probably the worst part because it smelled amazing.  But today as I think about last night and am very proud of myself for not giving in.  I'm usually one to say "Oh today is my eat anything day"...not any more I no longer do that once a week and I think it's really helped.  I know as soon as I start eating crap again my healthy eating is done with and that's not how I want to live.  I want to continue to eat healthy even when I reach my goal weight.  So look out world I'm not giving in to your greasy fatty foods no more...hello new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment