Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Back on Schedule!!

After thinking long and hard I came up with a realization that if I don't do something fast I won't reach my goal.  I have also come to realize that if I don't create a schedule to follow I will probably never reach my goal...I already have a schedule at home on the fridge that includes our dinner menu (lunch and breakfast are basically always the same so I have that down).  So now it's time to create a schedule for fitness.  I created a calendar that includes my goal date so I have something motivating me.  I am going to print off my calendar and tape it on my wall next to the TV so I don't have an excuse that I didn't remember...it will be right in front of my face so no more excuses. Below is a sample of my schedule for May, as you can tell I left two days for break and left my options open on what video's out of the set I will do.  I want to keep my options open so that I don't feel tied down to HIIT 15, instead I will chose whatever Turbo Fire, Insanity, or yoga meltdown video that I feel like for the day.

May
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
29 30 1 2 3 4 5
  Turbo Fire Insanity   Turbo Fire Treadmill & Turbo Fire Abs Morning Yoga Meltdown
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
  Turbo Fire Insanity   Turbo Fire Treadmill & Turbo Fire Abs Morning Yoga Meltdown
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
  Turbo Fire Insanity   Turbo Fire Treadmill & Turbo Fire Abs Morning Yoga Meltdown
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Turbo Fire Insanity   Turbo Fire Treadmill & Turbo Fire Abs Morning Yoga Meltdown
27 28 29 30 31
  Turbo Fire Insanity   Turbo Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment