Thursday, March 1, 2012

Turbo Fire + Insanity = WOW

So to mix things up I also purchased the Turbo Fire videos as I have a bad knee and noticed that doing insanity daily really aggravated it.  So to mix things up for my body..mainly my knee...I have started Turbo Fire as well.  Yesterday was my first day with Turbo Fire and it was awesome, I had so much fun working out that I put in the Insanity Ab video just for fun.  I expected myself to be more sore than I am, but it was so worth it.  I am going to continue doing the videos switching off every other day to see how it feels on my knee.  The hard part about Insanity is that they want you to jump...a LOT...jumping in some of the movements are really hard on your knees and if you are like me you will regret doing that exercise.  So far the first video of Turbo Fire only had a few jumps that I couldn't do with me knee otherwise it was a very motivating video.  I plan on doing another video of Turbo Fire today along with Insanity ab again....I can't say it enough I LOVE Insanity abs its the best ab video I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment