Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yoga Retreat

Friday I will be off to my first yoga retreat and I am kind of nervous.  I haven't practiced yoga in a few months and worry that I won't be able to keep up with everyone.  I hope they are ready for a newbie as I am not ready to be practicing with the pros.  I hope that from this three day retreat I will take back control over my body.  The Yoga Retreat is through the Yoga Studio that I attend in Puyallup, the owner is wonderful and puts on this retreat yearly.  We will be staying at the Harmony Hill Retreat Center on the Hood Canal. http://www.harmonyhill.org/  My day will be full of yoga, vegetarian food, meditation, and time for myself which include hikes, reading, massages, or anything else that I want to do that's relaxing.  I am so excited for this besides it helping with my stress because my best friend will be there with me too!

I have allowed stress to take over and I am sick of it.  Starting today I am getting back on track and am running my heart out on the treadmill right after work.  I then have to do homework and cook dinner, but I am going to make sure that fitness continues in my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment