Monday, May 9, 2011

Keeping Balance

I am now attempting to do yoga every Monday and Thursday...today was my first Monday class.  It was with a new teacher so I wasn't sure what to expect since all teachers seem to have their own style.  We started off with some simple stretches and then we went into some balancing poses and usually I have no issues with them, but today boy did I struggle.  It probably didn't help that I didn't get much sleep the night before and for some reason I just wasn't feeling good at all.  But I didn't want my illness to keep me from relaxing and enjoying yoga, but it did.  I had to do the "easy" version of a few poses and it really ticked me off.  All in all, yoga was success, the class was full of people and the teacher wasn't too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment