Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Losing weight w/ PCOS

Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) which had a huge part in my motivation to lose weight. My doctor told me it's harder to lose weight when you have PCOS, but I didn't let that stop me.  When someone tell's you it's going to be hard or you probably won't be able to see results that you want, it makes me push harder.  As I continue to lose weight, I think to myself how much harder I have to work at weight loss than an average woman.  Although it can be frustrating at time, it's been well worth it.  I only have 5 more pounds to reach my first goal and I'm not going to let anything stop me.

For those of you who are reading this and are wondering what the heck PCOS is I've provided an article to help educate you.  http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

No comments:

Post a Comment