Monday, April 8, 2013

Opening Day - Seattle Mariners

GO MARINERS!!
 
Today is the Seattle Mariners Opening game at Safeco Field and I am so excited to be going with my husband an two of our good friends.  I am so pumped for baseball season to be here....I will be up in the stands cheering so loud I hope to lose my voice. 

We had a great time at the Mariners game....they won!!! YAY!!  There were a few odd things happen during the game...like the annoying people behind us who really ticked us off...some people should stay home and not go to games and ruin it for everyone else.  Then we saw someone who worked at the field that we never expected to see....actually I would have been okay to never see this person ever again.  But without this crazy things we probably wouldn't have had such a great time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment