Monday, April 1, 2013

5 day workout...my motivation

I can't believe it's already April 1st, where has this year gone?  I feel like it was just my wedding day, but it's been six months...I am not where I want to be with my weight which is frustrating, but at least I'm not heavier.  I've been able to maintain...but I want to lose so I need to figure something out.  This week I plan on working out every day because I am in a wedding on Saturday and want to look the best that I can.  Hopefully this will help motivate me to continue to workout from this point forward...I've been slacking because of being sick.  But now that I am feeling some what better, it's back to the gym.  Summer is approaching faster then I want and I want to feel confident and buy new cute clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment