Friday, October 21, 2011

Finding Time

Do you go through life thinking that it's going by way too fast?  I do! I also find it hard to get everything done in a day.  It's as if the days have starting going by faster then I like.  I speak of this because I am having a hard time finding time for fitness.  I know I am full of excuses, but life has been so crazy the last couple of months that I hardly have time to breath. Because I spend most of the day at a desk in a chair, I've decided my fitness will need to be done while at work....but I will still do the treadmill when I have time.  I've done some googling and came across chair exercises, they actually seem like a workout I could do and not look too ridiculous (although I am not worried about that as I make a fool out of myself very often).

No comments:

Post a Comment