Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

On Friday my Mom and I went over to Ellensburg to visit my brother in college.  It was family weekend at Central so he didn't seem to be too embarrassed to have his older sister and mom around :)  We started off by me teach them how to make skinny margarita's, using crystal light, tequila, lime, and triple sec.  Then we heading to a hot wing place where we ate some deliciously spicy hot wings.  They were so hot that it made my voice horse...this was a first...but so worth it.  Then we headed to a comedy show.  The show had it's ups and downs, but it was someone only 25 and new so she has many years ahead of her.  She did a great job for being so young.  The rest of weekend including going to the Saturday market, breakfast, and shopping. It was a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. 

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment