Monday, August 13, 2012

Supplements

I've been exercising to lose weight for 1 year and 8 months and have decided to start including supplements into my diet.  I already take vitamins to help stay healthy when eating a low calorie diet, but now it's time to up my protein and build more muscle.  There are so many choices out there, so how do you decide what's actually going to work?  I honestly have no idea, every body works differently and probably reacts differently to all products.  Which is why I have found it hard to read reviews on supplements, some say "this is awesome" others say "it's the worse product ever"...so how do you decide?  I decided by going to the vitamin store and reading all the labels and picked what I thought was going to work best for me. Below is the list of vitamins and supplements that I am currently using.  The new products are in red and I'll let you know how they work.  My current products have been working awesome and have made me feel so much healthier.  I'm not sure if they are helping me lose weight or not, but they sure make me feel better from the inside out.

Vitamins
Nature Made Women's Multi-Vitamin (1 capsule)
Stress B-Complex (1 capsule)
Calcium Magnesium and Zinc  (1 capsule)
Magnesium (Nerve & Muscle Function) (1 capsule)
Tonalin CLA (1 capsule per meal)

Protein Supplement
Gaspari Nutrition Super pump Max (Pre-workout supplement)
Jillian's Natural Whey Protein Powder (After workout supplement)

No comments:

Post a Comment