Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I have a book addiction...


Lately I haven't been able to put my kindle down, but can you blame me...my books are full of love and romance and are absolutely addicting!!!  My book addiction started when I finally decided to read the book Fifty Shades of Grey...I had no idea what this book was actually about, but heard it was really good from some co-workers and read posts on facebook of people being addicted to it.  So after reading the first couple chapters I was HOOKED...I mean seriously hooked...I couldn't put the book down.  I was so addicted that I finished all three books in a week.  Then after reading those I moved on to another book which was similar to Fifty Shades and was addicted to that.  Now I am on another trilogy and can't seem to put them down either...WHATS WRONG WITH ME???

My Book Addictions (you MUST read these!!!)

Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James 
Fifty Shades Darker by E L James
Fifty Shades Freed by E L James

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day
(second book will be released early October)

Burning Up by Susan Andersen
Playing Dirty by Susan Andersen
Hot & Bothered by Susan Andersen
Cutting Loose by Susan Andersen
Bending the Rules by Susan Andersen

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment